Assistance Request for Service Members
OFR assists wounded, injured and critically ill Service Members and Disabled Veterans from all branches.
If you are a wounded Service Member/Disabled Veteran, Family Member or Case Worker contacting OFR for assistance
please click the button on the right to fill out the form online or download the form.
Due to high volume of cases and limited funds all applications will be reviewed and determination of assistance depending on available funds at the time of the request will be made.
Please monitor your email for any important messages pertaining to your request.
If assistance is approved you will be notified via email to submit the required supporting documents:
- OFR Information Release Form (All Applicants)
- DD-214 (if retired) (Must have an Honorable Discharge)
- VA Award Letter (if retired)
- VA or Picture ID
- LES (if still in active duty)
- Proof of Injury (if still active duty)
- OFR pays the vendors directly whenever possible so copies of any bills that are part of the service request must be faxed or emailed to our office.
All necessary documents can be faxed to 888-505-2795 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to download the form:
Contact Us: Click Here
- Service Members and Family Support Group
(Email us to join the PTSD group)
The Mission Continues Fellowship Program challenges post-9/11 wounded veterans to continue service to their nation by serving their communities. Through a fellowship, veterans may volunteer for 28 weeks with the nonprofit organization of their choice, learning how to use qualities and skill-sets gained through their military service as a way to benefit not only their own lives, but the community around them. Veterans also receive resources for personal and professional growth, including a cost of living stipend. For more information, visit MissionContinues.org