Assistance Request for Service Members
OFR assists wounded, injured and critically ill Service Members and Disabled Veterans from all branches.
If you are a wounded Service Member/Disabled Veteran, Family Member or Case Worker contacting OFR for assistance
please click the button on the right to fill out the form online or download the form.
Due to high volume of cases and limited funds all applications will be reviewed and determination of assistance depending on available funds at the time of the request will be made.
Please monitor your email for any important messages pertaining to your request.
If assistance is approved you will be notified via email to submit the required supporting documents:
- OFR Information Release Form (All Applicants)
- DD-214 (if retired) (Must have an Honorable Discharge)
- VA Rating Document (if retired)
- LES (if still in active duty)
- Proof of Injury (if still active duty)
- OFR pays the vendors directly whenever possible so copies of any bills that are part of the service request must be faxed or emailed to our office.
All necessary documents can be faxed to 888-505-2795 or emailed to email@example.com
Contact Us: Click Here