OFR Hero’s Manuscript
OFR Volunteer Sandy Bardos is assembling a Hero’s manuscript. It is very important to us that your heroic stories are told and never forgotten.
If you are interested in having your story featured in our Manuscript, please email Sandy by clicking bellow:
Email Sandy for more Info →
Quilts Across America Project for Wounded Heroes
Independent Harley Davidson Dealers across the United States are being asked to participate in the “Quilts Across America Project for Wounded Heroes”
Dealers are having customers write a message of thanks on the back of the quilts for our Wounded Heroes at Walter Reed Army Hospital.
Quilts are being made and shipped by:
The Perry Iowa Quilting Ladies
and P.J. Sesker-Green Director of OFR Public Relations.
What a GREAT way to thank a wounded Hero for his or her sacrifice to keep us Free and keep them warm!
To participate in “Quilts Across America Project For Wounded Heroes” contact Mrs. PJ Sesker at 515-986-5211 or
Email PJ Sesker for more Info →
OFR wound like to thank the following participating Independent Harley-Davidson Dealerships
- Carlton Harley-Davidson in Mantua, Ohio
- Battlefield Harley-Davidson in Gettysburg, PA
- Reno Harley-Davidson in Reno, Nevada
- Patriot Harley-Davidson in Fairfax, Virginia
- Man O War Harley-Davidson in Lexington, KY
- Big Barn Harley-Davidson in Des Moines, IA
- Harv’s Harley-Davidson in Macedon, NY
- Barb’s Harley-Davidson in Mount Ephraim, NJ
- Seacoast Harley-Davidson in North Hampton, NH
- Cowboy Harley-Davidson in Austin, TX
- Zylstra Cycle Company in Ames, IA