If you are a wounded Service Member/Disabled Veteran, Family Member or Case Worker contacting OFR for assistance please fill out the “Assistance Request Form” below by clicking on the blue button. You can download the form and mail or fax it to us if you prefer.
Due to high volume of cases and limited funds all applications will be reviewed and determination of assistance depending on available funds at the time of the request will be made.
Please monitor your email for any important messages pertaining to your request. If assistance is approved you will be notified via email to submit the required supporting documents:
- OFR Information Release Form (All Applicants)
- DD-214 (if retired) (Must have an Honorable Discharge)
- VA Award Letter (if retired)
- VA or Picture ID
- LES (if still in active duty)
- Proof of Injury (if still active duty)
- OFR pays the vendors directly whenever possible so copies of any bills that are part of the service request must be faxed or emailed to our office.
When all of the requested items are sent to us we will respond as quickly as possible. If you have difficulty faxing the requested items and have a scanner you can scan and email the supporting documents. Please monitor your email for any important messages pertaining to your request.