If you are a Case Worker, Veterans Administration Representative or Chain of Command contacting OFR for assistance please click the “Request Assistance Application” button below.
Due to high volume of cases and limited funds all applications will be reviewed and determination of assistance depending on available funds at the time of the request will be made.
We are not closed, we are only on hold due to the increase of incoming cases and limited funds.
We suggest you visit www.vets4warriors.com for peer support. They do not assist financially however they may be able to give you resources that can assist you until our caseload lightens.
We will reopen our application as soon as possible.
The Operation First Response Team
Please monitor your email for any important messages pertaining to your request. If assistance is approved you will be notified via email to submit the required supporting documents:
- OFR Information Release Form (All Applicants)
- DD-214 (if retired) (Must have an Honorable Discharge)
- VA Award Letter (if retired)
- VA or Picture ID
- LES (if still in active duty)
- Proof of Injury (if still active duty)
- OFR pays the vendors directly whenever possible so copies of any bills that are part of the service request must be faxed or emailed to our office.
When all of the requested items are sent to us we will respond as quickly as possible. If you have difficulty faxing the requested items and have a scanner you can scan and email the supporting documents. Please monitor your email for any important messages pertaining to your request.