If you are a Case Worker, Veterans Administration Representative or Chain of Command contacting OFR for assistance please click the “Request Assistance Application” button below.
Due to high volume of cases and limited funds all applications will be reviewed and determination of assistance depending on available funds at the time of the request will be made.
Our Office will be closed from Friday 10 January 2020 through Monday 20 January 2020 due to a death in the family.
We apologize for any inconvenience or dificulty this may cause you.
The Operation First Response Team
Supporting documents that will be needed during the application process:
- OFR Information Release Form (All Applicants)
- DD-214 (if retired) (Must have an Honorable Discharge)
- VA Award Letter (if retired)
- VA or Picture ID
- LES (if still in active duty)
- Proof of Injury (if still active duty)
- OFR pays the vendors directly whenever possible so copies of any bills that are part of the service request must be faxed or emailed to our office.